Saturday, June 11, 2011

sugar free chocolate...not half bad

Deep into week 2 of the SKOGG 60 Day challenge, my craving for sugar has been at the back of my mind. All though I have been curbing my sweet-tooth with sweet potatoes toped with a dripping of coconut oil {wow} which definitely does the trick!

With our nutrition program, each week we get a new sugar-free "treat" we are allowed to eat...this week was sugar free pudding {YUM}. I hope I don't eat one at the end of each day, but I am absolutely not promising I won't! Its nice to *treat* yourself after working so hard the rest of the day to eat very specific meals, at least this is my reasoning for wanting {needing} some chocolate after dinner.

so tonight...a JELLO double chocolate sugar free pudding cup toped with a dollop of:


{to.die.for}

wow,  much better than I had anticipated... even when the challenge is over, this is a treat that will DEFINITELY stick around. I'm sure It will now be considered a *healthy* treat in my sugar-filled brain. I absolutely recommend it to every person who reads this. DO. IT. NOW.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment