Thursday, September 29, 2011

we're in trouble now!

Lily took her first steps this week! It is such a huge milestone, and just reminds me how fast she is growing up.  Kolby and I took a number of videos trying to capture the moment, but didn't get any really great ones. However,  he did make a pretty awesome montage of the best parts of each video, all from his iPhone using iMovie. He did a pretty good job constructing this mini video for us to remember the first time Lily walked!



From here on out she will just get quicker, stronger and even more curious! I had guessed she would be walking by Christmas, but I think she will have a good grip on it by Halloween! She will be 9 months old on Monday, which I can hardly believe. I feel like I was just pregnant with her enjoying my growing belly, and now I have this beautiful tiny person to make me smile every day. We are beyond lucky and are reminded especially in these wonderfully exciting moments.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's incredible! Not even 9 months and already walking! Can't wait to FINALLY meet her next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can NOT believe she is walking! Lucy is almost 5 months old and still can't even sit up. I can't imagine that in 4 months she'd be taking steps. Lily must be extra advanced ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, walking before 9 months!! so crazy! =]

    ReplyDelete