Tuesday, April 19, 2011

all I want to do...

Ever since my beautiful new camera came out of the box and into my fingertips, all we've been doing is taking pictures! Ebony {she had to get a name of course!} has been so much fun and an amazingly entertaining tool/toy for us to play with. The weather is supposed to continue to be sunny so hopefully in the next few days I will have some pictures of something besides baby and doggie [but they're both just too cute... I am of course not complaining!] heres a what we've been doing:

A wonderful and talented friend of mine, Melissa, had a photo shoot with some little girls for her up and coming tutu business delighted, we unfortunately had to miss it this time, but as soon as Lily is a bit older she'll be a perfect model for these adorable tutus [which I'm sure you'll be seeing more of]. We decided to do a mini photo shoot ourselves.... she was a bit of a wiggle worm so unfortunately this is the most in focus shot I got of my little cutie :)


Lily LOVES hanging out with Daddy, he always gets the most unconventional shots... I love it!



It makes my heart melt every time Lucky comes up to Lily to sniff and/or lick her face and she just lights up and lets out such a cute giggle! She already loves her dog and I keep trying to catch the moment on film... this is the closest attempt yet-- someday I will get the perfect shot!  Lucky seems to know what the clicking sound means when I turn Ebony on and takes it as a cue to run away...

she loves her fingers right now... I think the goal is to get her entire fist in her mouth... she comes surprisingly close!


We had a little play date today with Lily's new friend Claire who was born on St. Patricks day! I met Claire's mom {also named Emily} last summer while we were both pregnant, immediately hitting it off over our growing bellies...and have created such a bond over our changing lives! Claire was not happy about the photo and immediately started crying... Lily on the other hand just couldn't stop laughing {typical}! 

*** again sorry for the blurry photo, tiny children aren't amazing at staying in one position, and Mommy is still learning how to control her laughter enough to focus on holding the camera still!


 I can absolutely understand the desire to become a full time photographer! I just want to take pictures of Lily all day long to catch every second of her amazing little life


1 comment:

  1. Em! I just LOVE these! Doesn't owning a camera make you just want to capture EVERYTHING?? Looks like you are coming right along, I can't wait til we can go play outside with our cameras on a nice spring day!

    ReplyDelete