Wednesday, April 13, 2011

personal baby boutique

I have some of the most wonderfully talented and generous friends a woman with a new baby could ever ask for! Etsy shops are popping up all over the place and I have been lucky enough to get amazing little items for Lily while these little businesses are getting up and running:


adorable hand crocheted booties from maxandlulus


the most wonderful burp clothes I could have ever asked for! I got lucky enough to recieve 5 as a gift courtesy of lulusholian


handmade lace headband with interchangeable flower barrettes (double as mom accessories as well!) No etsy site, maybe in the near future!

***having the most adorable model adds so much character to the photos :)

unbelievably cute tutu gifted from delighted which I am partnering with to design...

 business cards:

and fabric tags:


It has been wonderful to get back into using photoshop for a reason other than just open ended playing which can be oh so overwhelming not to mention incredibly time consuming! I can't wait to fill you in on this little joint business as it expands, I am so excited for such a fun project on the side!

Thank you to all of my wonderfully generous friends for thinking of Lily!

xoxo

1 comment: