Tuesday, April 12, 2011

photographer in the making

The afternoon was spent playing with the new camera...unfortunately Lily was sleeping majority of the sunny weather, so I made due with my two muses inside! It is just incredible what a quality camera does for a photo, I can not wait to capture all of lifes little joys on this wonderful camera.

after a 2 hour nap and a full belly, Lily was nice enough to endure a series of trial and error photos.... mom playing with the different settings and exploring aperture and shutter speed. Luckily she was a little preoccupied with how delicious her hands were tasting :)


Lucky was equally patient, a little less squirmy and very unsure what this huge black object making clicking sounds was doing pointing in her face all afternoon!



Because Lucky was so cooperative to let me try out my new toy and read the manual all afternoon, she earned herself a trip to the dog park SNIFF while Lily watched and I enjoyed a delicious Blackberry Italian soda on this beautiful sunny afternoon. The weather these past few days have made me appreciate the sun, anxious for the warm weather to accompany it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment