Saturday, April 9, 2011

future investment

I am one of those people who get more excited to exercise {and honestly believe they will do it more} when I have the right gear and accessories. Unfortunately this is a terrible habit to get into, first its the right workout clothes {which i DEFINATELY have plenty of!} then the perfect running shoes {check! thanks to my recent trip to NIKE and my amazing new shoes} and now with baby in tow, a safe and functional jogging stroller {upcoming investment}.

The stroller I have been eyeing is one of a few BOB jogging strollers, my goal is to find one on craigslist to avoid the $400+ price tag. I did some research and found that Lily isn't allowed to be pushed in the stroller at a running pace until she is about 8 months old, which isn't until the beginning of September so luckily I have some time to really shop for a deal! This would be my ideal color, but of course i'm open to other possibilities.


If anyone knows someone trying to sell one of these wonderful strollers I would gladly take it off their hands! So keep your eyes and ears open for me and Lily!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment