Monday, May 2, 2011

6 months later...

Lily watched her first {of many } disney movies this morning, one of my all time favorites:


She was actually watching it too! Even laughing when Sebastian was signing 'under the sea'... it was so cute! I love disney movies and can't wait to see which ones she ends up liking so we can watch them together over and over again! 

I also finally finished my thank you cards from my baby showers! I'm a bit late but unfortunately got slightly interrupted from a tiny person coming into the world- which I think is an ok excuse... better late than never I guess. There was such a gap from the last time I worked on them  that I am afraid I left someone out, and they will never receive a thank you card- which would be a shame and I hope didn't happen! Such a huge relief to have one less project to worry about.


tonight is PIZZA NIGHT! Not to brag, but I make a pretty amazing gluten free pizza crust (and luckily my wonderful husband agrees, so I get to make it fairly frequently!) 

I originally started using the recipe from gluten free mommy each time tweaking it just a tad {often times because I have been out of an ingredient or two...} and now have my own variation that turns out just about perfect {almost} every time! I typically make BBQ chicken which is our favorite... but tonight I am going back to basics and just doing a simple pepperoni and pineapple. 

mmmmm mmm check it out- it is absolutely delicious! you won't regret the effort that goes into it :) promise!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Emily! I love Disney movies!! Let me know when you are free to watch some with me and Lily! Your blog is so fun and I am glad you are doing it since we have completely failed on getting together! SOON! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete