Saturday, May 7, 2011

first thursday

I hadn't worked out once this week so I was opting to skip my planned yoga class Thursday night, but luckily I have a wonderful husband that practically pushed me out the door, mat in hand! Thank goodness he did, because it turned out to be such an incredible class filled with friends and a delicious surprise treat!

lululemon hosted a first thursday yoga class with the amazing tiffany cruikshank

she is such a talented yogi, and a wonderful instructor; filling classes with fun, laughter and challenges

to top of an already amazing class, a live DJ {DJ Gray Matter} also very talented, added the perfect compliment to tiffanys class. The songs he chose were awesome...possibly my new favorite way to practice yoga!

a fellow lemon {Brooke} captured all of these amazing photos from the evening...and even a few of me

I have made a goal of not eating sugar the ENTIRE month of May {with the exception of my very first mothers day!}... ever since pregnancy I have been out of control with the amount of chocolate I have been eating and this is the only way I could think of to get ahold of myself :) I was surprised, and conflicted to see my favorite gluten free/vegan baker as an added bonus to our first thursday event. Lisa, of Petunias, makes beautiful treats made from all local and organic ingredients and are a VERY close 2nd {after babycakes NYC of course} of my favorite gluten free goodies
I couldn't not...and I am so happy I did! 
coconut passionfruit cupcakes with a lemon buttercream... 
{to.die.for.}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment