Monday, May 30, 2011

60 day challenge

Today is the last day of freedom before I officially start the SKOGG 60 day challenge. This fitness challenge consists of a "clean" diet {TONS of water, no sugar, alcohol, wheat, rice, white potatoes} alongside an hour long kettle bell workout 4 times a week. Each week we have a meeting to do a weigh in as well as check our body fat percentage; SCARY! After having a baby, this is so intimating but no matter how it goes I know I will be healthier and in better shape 2 months from now while laying at the pool in LAS VEGAS!

 I am not 100% sure of what I have gotten myself into, 
but as far as I know there will be none of this:

this:


or these:



and LOTS of kettle bell workouts :) 

which I do love, so once the first weigh in is behind me it will be mostly fun {maybe not for my husband the first week or two} and a great way to get back into pre-baby shape! Wish me luck, and maybe I will be brave enough to share before and after shots... MAYBE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment