Saturday, May 21, 2011

if you love photoshop... you need this!

I can't rave enough about how many amazingly talented/generous friends I have been so lucky to meet in my life. One in particular {a fabulous and crazy talented photographer/blogger/crafter} Colleen over at dashing pearl came over for dinner last week and had the idea of going to the park to catch the great light and give me a mini photography lesson as well as how to use my camera (she was the reason for our choice of DSLR). It was so helpful, and just the few hints and tips she provided have made an obvious difference in my photography.

On top of wanting to help me perfect my pictures of Lily, she has given me the most amazing tool for photoshop, florabella action overlays. {simply.fantastic.} Its exactly what anyone who wants to have professional looking photos with just a simple click of a button in photoshop. It is so incredible how a photo changes so drastically with one tool! I am obsessed... the only problem is trying to choose which one to use out of the many she gave me!

 




amazing.... such an easy way to fake being an incredible photographer! These will come in handy the day I can pull myself together to start Lily's scrapbook; oh the possibilities...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm, I want those overlays! Did you get it without paying the price listed online?

    ReplyDelete