Wednesday, May 18, 2011

loves those toes!

Looking back on the many books filled with my own baby photos, I have come to love the ones of me nibbling on my toes... so of course I have been anxiously waiting {camera close by} for the moment that Lily discovers her toes! This day has finally arrived, her feet have found their way into her mouth {much like everything and anything else at the moment!}.

It started with her realization that her toes in fact belong to her and she can coincidentally move them at will... she instantly became fascinated with her own tiny feet;

watching became touching, 

which turned into holding...


 and now has manifested into sucking! 


I am so excited which is a little ridiculous considering she is chewing on her own two feet! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Emily!

    What a great surprise to hear from you! I'm so glad you found my little blog which lead me to yours! What a great way to document your life, it's so cute and your little Lily is beautiful. I'm pretty sure I saw you walking her and your dog the other day outside Trader Jo's but I didn't want to honk- haha! I would love to catch up over coffee and meet your little one. We live so close so let's make it happen soon!

    xo
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete